Journey Instruments Reisegitarre Carbon Schwarz Matt OF660M
The black matte carbon fiber overhead collapses to carry-on size of 22*14*9 inches! It assembles in 20 seconds with our patented detachable neck system, and our patented soundboard technology and all-carbon construction create a durable instrument with massive tone. A full 24.5 inch scale, a versatile 1 3/4 nut width, best-in-class components, and a wedged ergonomic design make this the most enjoyable guitar you’ll ever play! Tri-piezo pickup and a full-featured TSA compliant carry-on backpack included.
Designed for Travel
- The Overhead travel guitar uses a patented collapsible neck system which allows for assembly/disassembly in a matter of seconds.
- After packing in its travel backpack the Overhead travel guitar can be carried-on to most major airlines, easily fitting in the overhead bin compartment.
- Travel backpack includes a TSA compliant laptop tablet fold-out panel which can be scanned by airport security without having to separately remove laptop.
- Proprietary under-bridge transducer pickup system accurately amplifies the guitar and comes with all Overhead guitars.
Full Tone in a Travel Body
- The wedge design gives a lower shoulder/bout depth that’s deeper than a dreadnought, allowing the smaller body size to deliver great volume and booming bass.
- Bone nut, compensated bone saddle, and ebony bridge pins all help produce the tone preferred by acoustic guitarists.
- Offset sound-hole design maximizes the resonance and volume of the soundboard and proprietary bracing and layup structure produce a spectacular tone for such a compact instrument.
Comfortable to Play
- The wedge design angles the guitar into your body which places the guitar in a comfortable position for fingerboard access and viewing.
- The dual-action steel truss-rod enables fine tuning of relief to suit any playing style.
- Matte-finish low-c profile neck make this 24.5 inch scale super comfortable to play.
- Scoop-away™ design gives full access to all 20 frets, yet maximizes inner air volume of the instrument for maximum acoustical volume.
Proprietary Body Design:
Stylized 00 body shape
Mid-position offset sound hole for maximum resonance
Scoopaway™ for access to all 20 frets while maintaining maximum volume
Beveled back for maximum playing comfort
Wedge design for increased volume, comfort and efficiency
Beveled soundboard armrest for maximum comfort
Unidirectional carbon fiber with proprietary carbon fiber bracing
Back and Sides:
Fiberglass reinforced carbon fiber
MOP logo and position markings
24.5 in (622.3 mm)
Carbon Fiber, high break-angle
Grover® 18:1 precision mini chrome tuners
Included Journey™ under-saddle passive transducer pickup system delivers accurate and clear amplification for any PA system or amp.
Removable Neck Assembly:
Stainless steel load-bearing components
Push-button release latch under neck
Large adjustment knob on back
Carbon fiber reinforced traditional C shape with two-way adjustable truss rod
Deep-slotted bone nut
Neck width at nut: 1 ¾ in (44.5 mm)
Neck width at 12th fret: 2.2 in (56 mm)
14 Frets to body
20 Frets total
16 inch Radius, Carbon Fiber
Jumbo brass fret wire
2 ¼ in (>57.2mm)
Compensated bone saddle
Elixir® Phosphor-Bronze Lights
Guitar Dimensions and Weights:
Weight: 4.1 lbs (1.9kg)
Weight With Case: 7.6 lbs (3.5kg)
Maximum depth: 4.64 in (11.8cm)
Minimum Depth: 3.5 in (8.9 cm)
Body Length: 18 in (45.7cm)
Total Length: 35.5 in (90cm)
Lower Bout Width: 12.5 in (31.8 cm)
Maximum Case Dimensions: L*W*H: 22*14*10 in (55.9*35.5* 22.9 cm)
Travel Backpack Specifications
Tech Travel Ready:
TSA compliant 14-inch computer compartment for optimal airport security inspection
Easy-access tablet pocket for up to 9.5 inch tablet devices
All- Premium Material Construction:
Extra-durable Ballistic Nylon external case with premium nylon and velour lining
Extra-padded Body compartment with premium velour
Internally-accessible padded neck compartment with premium velour and string slot
Padded string panel with strings positioning tab
Padded Top and Side handles
Extra Compartments for Your Journey:
Internal/externally accessible compartment for accessories
Additional external topside pocket for additional accessories
Additional elastic pockets in computer compartment
Hideaway, reinforced padded backpack straps with padded back
Maximum Case Dimensions: L*W*H: 22*14*9 in ( 55.9*35.5* 22.9 cm)
Wir empfehlen ausserdem
Martin Acoustic Guitar Little Martin LX Black mit Hülle
Walden G570ETB mit Tonabnehmersystem und eingebautem Stimmgerät, inkl. Gigbag
Sigma SG-DTC-41E+ Acoustic Steel String Guitar mit Fishman Tonabnehmersystem
Gibson Acoustic Hummingbird M Rosewood mit L.R. Baggs Tonabnehmersystem